Re: Low-hold-current contactors and All-electric panel examples

Subject: Re: Low-hold-current contactors and All-electric panel examples
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:25:21
Yes, such as the Flaming River Industries Big Switch or the Hella with the
detachable key.
Interestingly enough, the Big Switch with a Bowden cable actuator is about
the same price
as the ciitech relay.  Can't argue about the current drain; I wonder what
the weight differential
is?

Hooray for experimental aircraft!  Endless hours of mucking about...

Shaun Simpkins