Scrap Heap Challenge

Subject: Scrap Heap Challenge
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:02:50
Folks,

I have had 3 replies (so far) asking to borrow the video.

I propose, as Paul Mansfield asked and I have his address to send it to him
first. From there how about Paul sends it on to William Mills (who's address
I have and will forward it off list to Paul) and then William can send it on
to Karim etc.

Hope that helps, it's off in the post today to Paul.

I don't want anything for postage and I'm not bothered about a tape so if
the person who receives it pays to send it on to the next then it sounds
like a good idea to me.

All the best

Kev T
PS I'll hang on to my second copy so we have a back up.