[no subject]

From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:40:51

Anyone looking for an electric horizon? You might try richard Riley. I
think he is relatively trustworthy but in CA, so not accessible to us UK people
Graham

richard@riley.net
Subject: AeroElectric-List: FS: Bendex electric AI
--> AeroElectric-List message posted by: richard@riley.net
I have ended up with a spare electric AI. The bad news is that it's 110v
400hz 3 phase. The good news is that the inverters are available from
http://freespace.virgin.net/andy.wright617/ for $160.
The one I have is a Bendex#1978130-1, cageable with a full ball
display. Removed as serviceable and kept as a serviceable spare with a
yellow tag, sealed with desiccant and caged. I'm told it's mounted in an
ATI-3 rack.
I have $550 in it, I'll sell it for the same.