europa club website

Subject: europa club website
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:55:06
I've been doing a bit of tidying up. I removed a lot of the old files
that made up the website that I maintained for a while before Jeremy
took over and built the more advanced version now showing. I put
redirection pages in where I think people might have set bookmarks.
However, I _may_ have removed more than I should have, so if anyone
finds that links are broken, please report them promptly so we can
restore things.

It's probably better if you report in the first instance to Jeremy at
<webmaster@europaclub.org.uk> as there may well be things which need
his attention rather than mine.

If some of you haven't updated your bookmarks in a looooong time, you
may find you get the "404 not found" error message because I've
removed your favourite file. In that case, make sure you're starting
---From the correct home page location <http://www.europaclub.org.uk>
(bookmark it now to make sure), then navigate to the page you want
using the links from there, and create a new bookmark (if you feel
the need) when you find what you're after.

regards

Rowland