Instruments

Subject: Instruments
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:09:26
Folks,

I know trade adds aren't allowed but praise of good service is.

I needed a new EGT gauge so gave Airzone a call today. They were closed for
the Christmas break but heard my message on the answer machine and called me
back. Ken got me the stock out and sold it to me even though they were
closed.

If you haven't seen the new range of digital instruments you need to! They
have all combinations but I got a single 2.5 inch Digital back light unit
which reads out 2x EGTs and 2 x CHTs. Its configurable to set the screens up
how you want. You can set alarm limits and all kinds of great features. It
weighs nothing and they are very reasonable priced! The one I got 119 plus
a few more quid for the probes.

Some of the other instruments will do much more inc EGTs, chts, water temp,
oil temp, fuel flow and pressures etc.

If you are looking for glass cockpits or instruments you should check them
out at www.airzone.co.uk

I have no connection other than a satisfied customer.

Regards

Kevin

PS tell them your a Europa owner and ask for a discount as I know from a
conversation with them today that they are keen to promote there products to
Europa owners.