Re: Mono Wheel Fairing available!!

Subject: Re: Mono Wheel Fairing available!!
From: kpav <kpav@uia.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:41:37
Hello Nigel!
I am shipping the first sets of the wheel fairing system this week. Although
there has been no official Europa or PFA approval, I believe the system to
be rugged, simple, efficient, and safe. I have been using the fairing for
about 300 hours in all wx and field conditions with no problems. I've not
noticed any problems with aerodynamic turbulence (in fact, this corrects
turbulence at the tire anyway) or control at any airspeed, up to Vne
Perhaps I should send a system to the UK for evaluation?!!
Let me know how to do this and to whom to send it.
kp