Re: Zolatone Heaven

Subject: Re: Zolatone Heaven
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:14:28
Almost all Ban-bis are painted inside with Zolatone. The recommendations are
for a pressure pot system and I got a contractor to paint my first plane
with such a set up. However I later touched up some smaller parts with a
standard gun and it worked fine. One of my customers used an underseal gun
to good effect. I think the over size nozzle is the answer.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown