Re: Used or nearly new Rotax 912 Required.

Subject: Re: Used or nearly new Rotax 912 Required.
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:24:48

Hi All;
I heard there was a used Rotax 912 attached to what used to be an airforce drone
over in the mid-East.  'Course you'll have to pay "duty" to the Iraqis for
shipping
it outta there.  ")
Happy holidays all
Paul Boulet, A212
 Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com> wrote:Bob,

I have spoke to Bill a few time and I know part of his action plane was to
use the 912 in a wooden kit plane he is building which made it viable for
him to upgrade.

If you want to double check try bill@bgoldsmith.freeserve.co.uk

I do know of another Europa that was upgraded and the co owner mentioned the
912 was for sale try John Crawford john@jcjcjc.freeserve.co.uk

On a side issue if you find or know of a 100hp 912S on your travels I know
someone who would be very interested (cash waiting)!

Kind regards

Kevin