Re: Builders and built in Brighton area

Subject: Re: Builders and built in Brighton area
From: Euan.Nichol@vu.edu.au
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:32:23
Forum UK, southern Uk
Euan Nichol is my name,I am a Melbourne, Aust. engineer/academic who is
based at University of Brighton UK until end Feb 03 on study leave.As a
wouldbe europa builder who has been in contact with and helping some of
the Melb. builders and connected to the forum for 5 years, AND now has
4 wheels, I would like to meet some Europa people and visit projects
and "completed" while in the Brighton area.
Have tried Shoreham, Goodwood and even old Sarum last week on way back
---From Uni Bristol, without luck!
If you would care to contact off Forum please use Ph no 01273 642 273
(Brighton U) or E.Nichol@btn.ac.uk
Regards
Euan Nichol