Re: Whelan Strobes

Subject: Re: Whelan Strobes
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:41:25

I am considering mounting my strobe power supplies to  the rear  upright
face of the baggage bay bulkhead below the D panel. The thought is that the
space below the panels under the baggage bay be reserved for items
demanding easier access. The power supplies still being fully accessable
with the removal of the D panel.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ