Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage

Subject: Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:38:32
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Hagar" <hagargs@earthlink.net>
> Such a deal!>
> I was planning on going on a diet to get the waist down to 32 inches
(81.28> cm) to more easily squeeze through the hole.  I can now scrap the
plan for> tofu and soybean sandwiches for Thanksgiving and get some real
food!  > Steve Hagar> A143> Mesa AZ

Steve,
            The Baggage Bay Bulkhead To Fuselage FAQ are quite clear in this
matter. You will see under "Tofu & Soybean" that failure to comply will
require a guard to stand by in the event that the builder becomes wedged in
the hole - to activate the tocsin and commence recovery operations - and
we've had Thanksgiving.
Ferg