Re: EZ trim Going... Gone

Subject: Re: EZ trim Going... Gone
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:21:14
Hi Steve,
Looks like I have missed the boat. I am no good at fiddly electronics but I
would like to make up one of these trims. I am in the UK and I note Graham
has ordered a couple. If I put a note on the forum for the Brits to see how
many would like to to the same, what do you suggest and how could you help?
Regards,
William