Re: Pitot-Static Head

Subject: Re: Pitot-Static Head
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:02:05
Another thought is to slide in and bond a small aluminum tube inside the W33C
replacement part, that extends past the shoulder.  The tube can be found at
hobby shops and is a snug slide fit in.

Cleve Lee

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk>">http://www.europaclub.org.uk>;

> The Europa Club website is at <<a