Re: Instruments

Subject: Re: Instruments
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:08:22
Richard.  For your information I have the Light Aero DI and AI.  They are in
the panel and I am wiring and plumbing it at his moment.  Obviously no
operational experience yet but I will let you know if I come across any
problems. They seem to be quite well made and the documentation is no worse
than the more expensive stuff.  One word of warning the AI in particular is
long (170mm to the boss on the back) so I need an elbow to get the vacuum
tube in tidily.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com