Re: smooth prime

Subject: Re: smooth prime
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:10:43
Gerry,

Many years ago we were building a composite canard microlight.  The US
manufacturer had seom plots of different surfaces' emissivity (=absorption
coefficient) across a broad spectrum.  It was almost down in the matt black
area.  IOW very poor for heat reflection characteristics.  I was very
surprised but I believe the data was valid.  Best to check before painting
it matt silver.

DAve