Re: Digitrak / Digiflight

Subject: Re: Digitrak / Digiflight
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:27:52
Steve.

    Yeah, I don't understand why the DigiFlight 100 is so much more money than
the DigiTrak.  $2575 as compared to $1795, and that's without the GPS Steering
feature.  I like the fact that the DigiFlight unit is upgradable to the 200, or
200VS.  Even though those options about double what is already a bunch of
money.  They're beyond my budget, but I was wondering if anyone else had
selected the DigiFlight route.

    Jeff