Re: Remote GPS antenna

Subject: Re: Remote GPS antenna
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:02:05
Paul,

I initially mounted the Skymap antenna in the top, inside, of the
instrument panel. After losing signal on several flights, I found that
the GPS did not like the antenna above the instruments/radios in the
panel. I moved it to the overhead area between the doors (inside the
plane) and have had no trouble since.

Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD