Re: SUBARU Low RPM rough running

Subject: Re: SUBARU Low RPM rough running
From: Gary McKirdy <garymckirdy@gloverb.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:31:27
Kevin,
Mine is a mono about to fly again having been re-kitted!
It has done the same number of hours as yours and I am confident that your
problem will require the solution suggested. By the way I too am impressed
with this engine, its throttle response and vibration level are more akin to
an electric motor, and you don't have to send it back to Austria every
thousand hours! It got some bad press through poor accessory installation
and instructions but the new output module for the re-drive seems to have
cured some early failures.