Re: Navaid (Interference from Radio)

Subject: Re: Navaid (Interference from Radio)
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:06:28
TruTrac website:  http://www.trutrakflightsystems.com/

I was going to go with the digiflight 250, but opted
for the bluemountian EFIS/One and will spring for the
A/P servos.

I will be building an XS mono-wheel standard wing (if
the container ever leaves the UK - they are waiting for
the fast build kits) and will modify the panel for the
EFIS/One by moving out the switch panel to meet the
instrument panel and install all of my switches at the
bottom of the radio stack.  I have done several
configuration mock-ups with epanelbuilder.com

Dean

kit A259 (if it ever arrives)