Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 10/14/02

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 10/14/02
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:52:44

I have been reading the list every day but no comments lately.  My Europa
has 75 hours thus far.  It is in Florida getting an interior installed by A
to Z Interiors.  Worked on the glider wings at Flightcrafters and will let
them finish the job.  Hope to bring it all back to Knoxville, TN by middle
of November.  I am pleased with the plane generally.  The engine needs more
cooling in climb and on the ground.  I think I will install a cowl flap upon
return home.  The heat problem does not keep me from flying locally or to
Florida but it needs attention.
Ken Carpenter
A123  N 9XS  Mono 914