Re: BlueMountain Was links

Subject: Re: BlueMountain Was links
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:26:19
I ordered a custom EFS lite for my Mono wheel; 5 inch detached screen,
terrain imaging, compass, G meter, RS232 output, along with all the standard
stuff. I'm thinking about moving it up and forward on my panel. A 1/2 to 3/4
or so bump on top of the panel and the screen mounted up high in the bump.
This would do two things; make the jump from inside to outside the plane as
quick as possible. My almost HUD. Also it would give me most of the lower
panel space back. With the custom screen I can mount the "box" up to 30
inches away.
SteveD
A217
http://homepage.mac.com/sdunsmuir/Europa.html
(I'm not a pilot, nor do I play one on TV)