Fuselage Dolly

Subject: Fuselage Dolly
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:39:25
I have a tubular steel fuselage dolly, home made to factory design.  On
three swivelling/locking castors.  My Tri Gear is now on it's 'Own Three
Legs' so to make room in my workshop I would like to offer this to anyone
who can take it away.  I live just south of Preston in Lancashire.
Suitable for Tri or Mono (with a little modification).

Free to good home!

Yes I have already contacted Peter Field but he lives in Surrey and
transport would be a problem.

If interested please contact me off forum and I can email a pic.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS