Subject: FAQ
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:57:48
The FAQ for the Europa Forum got lost during the recent repairs
(although I think it was still continuously available via the Club
website). I have re-instated it and you can once more retrieve it by
sending the message:

FAQ FORUM

to the server at:

<forum-request@europaclub.org.uk>

It is still at V34 as before, but I have some updates to make and
hope to publish V35 before long. As ever, I welcome input on what
should go into the FAQ.

regards

Rowland