Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:38:31
Tim/Gerald/Ken,

Thanks for the ideas. I'm contemplating taking the Panel out next week
mainly to sort out the suppression on the radio and at the same time
hopefully mount my 295 in to the panel and sus outt why the Autopilot wont
see the GPS signal. Thanks for the ideas. I guess its fair to say there's no
good or easy way to fit a 295 other than make up a bracket fitting.

On the radio front I have a Becker 3601 with a built in intercom. There is
loads of noise on the Intercom and it needs suppressing. The daft thing is
the radio is suppressed but that doesn't suppress the noise on the
intercom??. I'm wondering if I might be better fitting a separate intercom
system which I can suppress separately. The only problem then is I'm not
sure if I can put the stand alone intercom inputs in to the radio. I'm sure
more will become apparent when I get the panel out.

Anyone know of a good panel techi here in Yorkshire? Willing to pay but I
would want the job doing fairly swiftly so I can get it back flying again
ASAP.

Regards

Kev T