Re: Dry transfer lettering

Subject: Re: Dry transfer lettering
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:27:08
---From a thread a few months ago, I purchased from BEL Inc. (phone
305-593-0911.
through the web Ink Jet clar Decal paper.  So you can do custom graphics or
perfectly aligned lettering.  Havn't used it yet, but looking forward to doing
so.

Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS Jabiru 3300

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://europa363.versadev.com";>http://europa363.versadev.com

> Most art supply stores carry ChartPack or similar.  Also, sign shops will
> create preset dry transfer vinyl letters which are more durable and very easy

> to apply neatly.
>
> John Hanna A128   N741JH
> The Europa Club website is at <<a
href="http://mail.cswebmail.com/jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk>">http://www.europaclub.org.uk>;