Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Gerald Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:17:48
I used the dash mounting bracket included in the 295 package. The bracket
was secured to a plate which was secured over the radio "stack". I made a
template in the shape of the face of the 295 with room for a rubber grommet
to fit around the panel edge to protect and help secure the front of the
295. I can reach behind the panel to remove the 295 because of the brackets
locking device, pull it to the rear and turn and remove the unit thru the
front of the panel. I get access to the rear by removing my EIS, radio and
transponder which are below and in the same stack. I used the remote anten.
which is mounted insde the panel also.The unit is very secure and works
well. Hope this is of some help.  Regards, Jerry Rehn XS914 Mono