Re: Paint guns & HVLP

Subject: Re: Paint guns & HVLP
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:07:39
Dale,

Back in April of '92, when I was rebuilding/recovering my Emeraude, I purchased
a Croix CX-9 Turbine, 25 extra feet of hose (to put the unit outside the spray
area), a Willson 'head gear' with a 1.2 needle nozzle and .07 aircap.

I was spraying Hipec (Endura is the industrial name for the paint - Canadian
supplier)
In 10 years of flying I've not had one flex of paint come loose from the plane.
But I digress.

The supplier back then for the spray system and components was Aircraft
Restoration Supplies out of Elko MN.  Their phone number was 612-461-2224 or
800-325-5464.  I just checked the 800 number at 8:00 pm and got a 'please leave
a message at the tone' - so don't know if it is current or not.

Hope this helps.

Cleve
A198 Mono XS Jabiru 3300 N396ST
Detroit, MI

> Clive,
> Where did you obtain the "Y" fitting, Air Mask, etc.?
> Thanks
> Dale
> #A140
> The Europa Club website is at <<a