Re: Europa Tour of Ireland. May 2003

Subject: Re: Europa Tour of Ireland. May 2003
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@islandtelecom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:37:31
Bryan,

I went for a weekend this year with some microlight buddies to the Irish
Parachute Club at Clonbollogue EICL. We got a fantastic welcome!! Free
welcome spirits, there is a comprehensive canteen on site and bar once the
para dropping is done for the day. Free camping was supplied or it was a 20
min walk to the nearest village and pub where we found a B&B for 20 Euros a
night. Fuel on site etc. This was arranged with a club member Paul McMahon
email address is gmmta@yahoo.co.uk.

I'm up for it!!

I found it was a very hand location.

Regards