TAPK33BS rivets

Subject: TAPK33BS rivets
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:09:01
Cheers,
            This is to follow up on Rob Housman's treatise on procuring the
subject rivets. These are the little darlings which produce the captive nuts
for panels etc. and are really fun to accomplish.
            In addition to Rob's advice for http://www.emhart.com , and the
other addresses, there is "Pop Fasteners", 9870 Boulevarde du Golf, Anjou,
QB, Canada  H1J 2Y7 whose fax is 1-514-351-0458. I sent a fax enquiring
after the title rivets, and used my un-registered, un-licenced company name
as a contact. Three weeks later, I have received 50 rivets by courrier,
gratis - doubtless with the hope I will order thousands more for the series
production of the KYLAIR EUROPA MK.1.
Happy Landings
Ferg A064