Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:42:29
Alex,

No I don't think so he appeared keen for me to do a practice and was very
chatty when I told him his suggested diversion no longer existed and I told
him of our field which he didn't know about. He was asking exact location
runway length etc etc. Furthermore I asked if he wanted to accept a practice
before going ahead. I actually did this as about a year ago when I did one
for real they didn't receive me at all and my messages were passed to LATCC
by a Virgin trans Atlantic, hence one of my reasons for the practice today
in the same area.

He told me he couldn't get a DF fix and therefore needed me to use a
transponder.

Regards

Kevin