Re: Finishing XS Wings

Subject: Re: Finishing XS Wings
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:13:37

>Gary,
>
>I was interested in looking at your finishing article

>was unable to locate the relevant item

[* * * * * commercial break * * * * *]

John - I don't think Gary's article was ever published on the e-mail
list, but it _was_ published in the Europa Flyer. Peter Davis wrote a
piece in EF #7, Dec 95 on Gary's methods, and Gary own piece was
published in EF #9, Jun 96. Both issues are still available to Europa
Club members at 2 pounds each on paper, or included in the big
collection of all EF text on CD-ROM for 10 pounds.

regards

Rowland