Re: ...and if it isn't worms then its pigs...

Subject: Re: ...and if it isn't worms then its pigs...
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:09:02

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 08:55 PM, Bill & Sue Sisley wrote:

> Tony,
>
> It's OK for me as long as there are no COWs
>
> Sue and Bill

Not to mention French cows. Made an interesting ATIS message when badly
translated into English. I wish I could still remember exactly what it
said.

or English horses... these were being led by another strange breed, Homo
sapiens. They thought they were doing the right thing by dismounting.
Less chance of being hit by low flying aircraft I suppose.

Paul