Flap to Wing advice ????

Subject: Flap to Wing advice ????
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:42:56
Bob,
I have been looking at a home page today that mentions the "double bending of
the W19 hinge plate at the inboard end of the classic wing. Can you please send
me a detail of the "now approved fix" ( quoted on the home page) as this is the
stage I am up to. Thank you in anticipation. If it is any easier or more
convenient my fax no is 61-2-99403342 (GMT +10)
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

>Hello all,
>For everyone building or interested in building Europas who are attending
>Sun n Fun, Flight Crafters will be hosting an open house on Sunday April 7th
>from 4 to 8pm.  Snacks and refreshments included.
>
>Several aircraft in various stages of construction will be available for
>viewing.  If your just starting your project or are interested in building
>one, now is your chance to see building in progress.  Meet your fellow
>builders and talk Europa all you want!
>
>Directions:    From the Sun n Fun Main Entrance, go West on Medulla Rd. to
>County Line Rd.  Turn Right and go North to I-4.  Proceed West on I-4 to
>Exit 8 which is Hwy 579.  Go South on 579 one block to Hwy 92 and turn left.
> Go East on Hwy 92 1 mile to Parsons Rd. and turn right.  Go South 1/4 mile
>to large metal tan colored building on your left.
>
>If you are unable to attend on Sunday, please feel free to give use a call
>at 813 655-6411 and make arrangements for another day.  Generally we are
>there during daytime hours but due to Sun n Fun we may be at the show as well.
>
>Regards to everyone,
>
>Russell Lepre & Bob Berube
>Flight Crafters

Reg