Re: - Airborn Urinals ... was RE: Long range fuel tanks!

Subject: Re: - Airborn Urinals ... was RE: Long range fuel tanks!
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:11:36

Truly I belong to a "sick" bunch of flyers in this club.
Paul Boulet
 "R.C.Harrison"
wrote:Hi! Raimo /Forum.
On Subject ... my wife bought me a "Pee Bottle". I think she was trying to
tell me something because I could only get it on by putting the stick right
forward in a vertical dive !!!!
I'll leave the rest of the speculation to you all......" Wives ... my 'phone
number is .....!!!!"
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG