Re: Holes for Airmaster controller parts

Subject: Re: Holes for Airmaster controller parts
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 06:55:26
If you contact Airmaster (aerotrad@ihug.co.nz) they'll send you the diagrams.
The controller itself is a standard 2 1/4" instrument. Recommended hole size
is 2 5/16"

The switch is 35(v) x 19(h) and has 3.5mm radiused corners. Two 3.7mm holes
(#27 drill) are located 47.1 mm apart along the vertical centre line with the
holes equispaced from the top and bottom edges of the hole.

Tony