Instruments for sale

Subject: Instruments for sale
From: mike.cater <mike.cater@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:47:41
Hi Guys
I have an instrument for sale which may suit a continental europa builder,
It is a 80mm diameter dial, 10 km range,  Winter Altimeter. It has the usual
millibar
subscale with its knob in the 7 o'clock position. It is in perfect working
and visual condition. I am asking 100 euros inc post and packing.
I also have a 80mm, 0 to 200 kph, Airspeed indicator in perfect condition
available
at the same price. This obviously would not have the range for a Europa but
might suit the builder of a slower homebuilt a/c if there is one out there.

Regards
Mike Cater
G-BVOW # 84