Re: Painting

Subject: Re: Painting
From: DaveMiller@ca.cgugroup.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:17:57
 08/28/2002 09:15:34 AM,

Cleve,

I've inherited a stand from a local mono builder which allows the
fuselage to be rotated thru 90% to expose the bottom of the fuselage. I
intend shortly to use it to do the initial finishing and priming on my
tri-gear fuselage.
I can let you know how it works - I'm located at London, Ontario, not too
far from you I believe

Dave A061

[TABLE NOT SHOWN]

While still off in the distance somewhat, I'm curious as to techniques
for
painting the bottom of the Mono fuselage. There is obviously limited
clearance
for getting a paint gun down there. Are most people wheeling the
fuselage up on
to a ramp, fabricating outriggers and then standing on a stool to shoot
the
tail? That's what my plan is in the absence of other terrific ideas.

Thanks,

Cleve Lee
A198 MonoXS N396ST Jabiru 3300

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe