Aileron trim-tab size

Subject: Aileron trim-tab size
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:25:22
About the time we had the initial problems with the Forum, I asked if anyone
had implemented aileron trim on their Europa. I've got much further along
with my design, thanks to the help from those who managed to reply, but I'm
aware that it may not have been possible to get some replies through.

So, in the interests of making sure I haven't misssed some vital
information:

Has anyone out there implemented aileron trim and got their plane flying?
I'm particularly interested in finding out about the size of tab
implemented, and whether it is a hinge type (similar to a fixed trim tab) or
is cut out of the aileron in a similar manner to the stabilator tabs.

Thanks and regards,
Jeremy