No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: jeanphilippeneel@mail.schneider.fr
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:11:13
Hi Peter
I am interested in your speed Kit and your long range auxiliary tank.
Could you tell  me what would be your price
I am living in Grenoble in the French Alps

JPN
F-PSLH Kit N273

Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>@europaclub.org.uk le 06/08/2002
20:22:52

Veuillez rpondre  forum@europaclub.org.uk

Envoy par :      newforum-owner@europaclub.org.uk

Pour : forum@europaclub.org.uk
cc :
Objet :      Europa XS Kit for sale

Hello All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to sell my Europa  XS
Kit. It is completely as received from Europa. No work has been done,
except all the steel parts have been Cadmium plated, and a complete
inventory has been performed. Everything is complete. There is a long range
Auxiliary fuel tank and a Speed Kit included. there are a few other
extras.  The kit is located in Washington state, but it is possible it can
be delivered almost anywhere in the US.

This is an opportunity to save thousands of dollars and eliminate the
waiting time for delivery.

Call Peter at 360-687-2356 or email pvans@pacifier.com

[Redirected via the newforum list]