Re: Speed Kit

Subject: Re: Speed Kit
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:08:24
Hi! Kevin.
Firstly mine are home made since Europa hadn't produced any when I needed
them and theirs may not suit my trailor and ramps.
---From Europa you'll get all the  flap lever covers, main gear leg covers
Needing some
glass work to fit them, Main and nose wheel pants needing quite a bit of
fitting and drilling time and some glass work, and nose leg fairing.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG