Re: Terra Radio repair

Subject: Re: Terra Radio repair
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:21:11
Maybe the lesson here is to for us to start using this Forum to advise
if we're doing trips over the pond and see if anything needs bringing
back?! I got back from San Francisco on Saturday - I could have easily
brought a few items back. We'd need to be careful over security ("Has
anyone given you anything to carry, sir?") and End-User Authorisations,
but apart from that, can anyone see a problem?

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M G-EZZA