Re: Volatile messages ??

Subject: Re: Volatile messages ??
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:55:47
> Is it just my impression, or does messages disappear on the way? I sent
> the message below but never received my copy from the forum and it does
> not appear in the archive, did anybody get this message??

I have noticed that in the current spell of terrible performance from the server
not only has it sometimes refused to accept postings and often gone off the air
but it has also on occasion lost messages, probably not that many but definitely
a few.

Hopefully there will be some slightly better news about it very shortly.

John Cliff
Europa Forum minder