Re: Europa-List: anybody useing this for Europa?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: anybody useing this for Europa?
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:27:13

Just did my 25 hour service and am at 31 hours.  Overheating problem may
need to change the oil radiator to lower position.  Have you done that?  I
changed the air dam under the oil radiator to a forward position under the
coolant radiator.  It runs much cooler but the oil is running hotter than
before(about 225).  So far everything ok. The plane is fast, but seems most
comfortable at 5000x30 with 130K indicated.   Mine has the Airmaster Prop.
here's my field.
Ken
www.SkyranchAirport.org