Re: Europa assessed value

Subject: Re: Europa assessed value
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@islandtelecom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:55:45
Terry,

If it any help I just paid 29,000 for a Trigear with a Subaru engine, inc
GPS, Auto pilot and loads of other bits nice suede trim and gelcoat finish.
Given that the NSI Subaru doesn't have a particularly good name if you work
on the theory that to put in a 912S would cost 10,000 then that's 39000
maximum. I know of one that sold recently for less than 40,000.

Not too sure on the exchange rate but $60,000 max I would have though.

Kevin (East York's UK)