Re: June Kitplanes magazine

Subject: Re: June Kitplanes magazine
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:21:47
Paul,

Just got to reading my e-mails today after being away from a computer for
a few days.  I have fax you the article out of Kitplanes on the PC
Anywhere software and IPAQ.  Just curious, what brand of GPS did you go
with?

I hope to be flying by the end of the year as well.  I am working on the
engine installation and miscellaneous electrical stuff.  Not too much
longer though.  I wasn't aware that Phoenix Composites had established an
office in Cal.  Is this correct?

Regards,

Erich

____