Re: New Europa Web Site & Arlington

Subject: Re: New Europa Web Site & Arlington
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:09:12
Hello from Europaland Florida!

I wanted to thank Bob Jacobsen, Cliff Shaw, and all the others that helped
Kim Prout, and Myself at the Arlington air show.

You guys did a great job!

I also wnated to thank Bob for helping to support Europa builders on this
side of the pond by facilitating Europa club activities in the US.  One of
the great things that I have noticed about the Europa Club is not only the
Web site, but the get togethers, rescue service, and face to face support
that it offers.  Now that Bob has offered to jump in the game, our US
builders can look forward to these benefits.

I thorughly enjoyed the get together at Cliff Shaw's house.  I'll look
forward to more of the same.

Happy Building & Flying!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft