Re: Europa-USA

Subject: Re: Europa-USA
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:34:03

> Ferg,
>
> You miss the point ... the USA IS the world - ask any American, checkout
> varous world
> series events where only the USA are present .....
>
> This message is sent to you from the REAL world
> New Zealand

In that case I must be building an airplane from another world!  In
addition, I have heard of someone flying this airplane from that world
to this one, so what we really have here in an intersteller craft!

Unfortunately, I can't tell anyone because then I would have to explain
how the USA is the world, and that idea will not fly - even here in
america.

Brian