USA Web Site

Subject: USA Web Site
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:31:05

I have been following the various postings on this website for several
years, and I have seen both pro and con replies to the problems or
questions that have been posted. When an aircraft is under construction,

its great to have many  different views to the problems that are posted.

The builder  can then make his choice as to what he is going to do. For
me, this forum is working as it should. An exchange of ideas from all
over the world.

---From the builder who is making his first lay-up, to the builder who has

just made his first flight, have all been recorded on these pages. I
have often wondered what their projects looked like, but since this is a

text only web site I will not find the answer here in these pages.

I recently went to the USA Europa web site that Bob Jacobsen has put
together. For the first time I saw several pictures of Europa's that
belonged to some of the names I have seen on the forum. I also saw 2nd
day coverage of the Arlington EAA fly in. In that article was a picture
of a Honda Powered Europa along with several pictures of other Europas
which made the trip to Arlington. It was a nice change from the text
only  messages.

With any endeavor that is just starting up there will always be the
"naysayers" who will take a negative view of all that is around them. I
just hope that Bob will continue with his web site. I am looking forward

to more articles, more pictures of Europas, and more pictures of the
people that build these great airplanes called Europa.

Jim and Augustene Brown

A094 / N398JB