Re: Where is everybody ?

Subject: Re: Where is everybody ?
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:37:58
> My last posting in was 25/6/02, any chance of being sent the missing ones or
> have they wandered off into cyber space.
>
> John :-)

There are no missing ones, as far as I know.  The system went down totally
(unlike the previous blip where it dropped a load of people and carried blithely
on).

I heard from Avnet support today that the whole software base for the mail lists
needs reinstalling, starting with the operating system, but that this needs to
be coordinated with their other operations.  I'll give you the date as soon as
have it (unless they beat me to it !).

John Cliff
Europa Forum minder