New toys and such

Subject: New toys and such
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:06:16
In the week or so the list has been down, I've ordered ad received some toys.
Received and installing Digitrak Auto pilot. It fits like its was made for
the Europa. Drilled a hole in the thigh support into torque tube area, and
the servo fits right in the standard under seat storage area. Pictures will
be on my site soon. Bendix/King KDM-150 W/gps. Ordered an EFS/lite from
bluemountain with detached 5" screen, Compass, and RS232 data output stream.
I got my Vance Atkinson clear bubble fuel gauges and I'm still nuking out how
and if I can install them. I'll post how this mod works out or if it doesn't.

Back to the garage,
SteveD
A217